You can find additional dental information on outside websites, such as the American Dental Association or Colgate. We’re committed to helping our patients and the Montvale community learn more about their dental health.
Learn more about general dental information. You can always feel free to call our office at (201) 391-5565 with your questions.
- Academy of General Dentistry: get consumer information for more than 50 oral health topics.
- American Dental Association: provides helpful articles, insurance information and details for people considering studying dentistry.
- American Dental Association Explains Dental Terms feeling confused about something a dentist told you to do or want more information? This website explains dental terms and provides information for patients.
Proper use of your oral health care products is essential to creating good hygiene habits. Learn more about home care on these websites.
- Colgate : provides ADA-approved oral health products from toothbrushes to toothpaste.
- Crest : another leader in ADA-approved oral health products that you can trust for quality products and information.
- Oral-B : enjoy their learning center and education to guide your at-home care. These resources can help you create life-long healthy habits.
- Sonicare : learn more about these electric toothbrushes and how they can provide effective at-home dental care.