COVID-19 Safety Information
- We will ask that until further notice, you call the office upon your arrival before entry so that we may offer you either a socially distanced spot in the reception room for a minimal amount of time or immediate entry to the treatment room.
- We ask that you don’t come to the office with a companion unless you need special arrangements (example: elderly patient with relative/companion or child’s parent)
- We may ask a few health survey questions either during appointment confirmation or upon arrival to the office.
- We ask that patients enter the office wearing face coverings. (We will provide a mask upon request.)
- You will notice temporary barriers constructed at the front desk and reading materials have been temporarily removed from our reception area.
- Our children’s playroom area is temporarily closed.
We’ve added Medical Grade HEPA air purifies in all treatment rooms as well as the reception area and our main HVAC systems are now equipped with high intensity ultraviolet light systems, which act to further purify the office air.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to patients upon entry and exit to and from the office.
- We have procured necessary PPE in order to keep patients and staff safe. Please bear with us because masks, face shields and barriers make our normal communication efforts a bit more challenging.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with an oral antibiotic once in the treatment room.
- Treatment rooms will be carefully disinfected before and after any use and all high-touch surfaces will be wiped down throughout the day.